Pixery is a global tech. company building innovative apps for next generation mobile creatives. Our video apps reach more than 50 million people, consistently top-ranked and featured by Apple and Google. Pixery has been consistently ranked within the fastest growing tech companies in Turkey and became one of the fastest growing tech companies in the EMEA region reported by Deloitte. For more information about our products visit https://www.pixerylabs.com/
We are building a culture with hard work and humility at its core. We inspire one another by sharing information, knowledge, and ideas that create a transparent environment where everyone’s voice is heard. Our culture attracts passionate hearts and minds who always demonstrate originality, courage, curiosity, inclusion.
What you will be working on:
- Developing and maintaining real time visual effects for our mobile video editing apps
- Performing software performance and memory optimizations for mobile GPUs
- Working with other graphics team members to improve our next-generation video effects
Essential Skills and Experiences:
- Excellent communications skills. Self-motivated and well-organized
- Understanding of rendering and compute algorithms
- C++ programming experience
- Experience with one or more GPU APIs ( Metal, OpenGL and/or DirectX)
- GPU/CPU performance analysis experience desirable
- Detailed knowledge of graphics hardware architectures desirable
What we offer?
- Competitive salary adjusted to currency (usd) fluctuations.
- Remote & Flexible work environment.
- Latest technology devices to boost your productivity.
- Regular hackathon days, online/ offline workshops and games where we build fun stuff together.
- Access to various learning & development opportunities: regular participation in international conferences, events, seminars and access to all learning materials requested.
- Wellness reimbursement: to help you live your healthiest life, we reimburse eligible wellness expenses such as subscriptions to meditation and health apps, memberships to online streaming platforms, pet care, child care, gym memberships and much more
- Yearly profit sharing agreement: where we share a portion of past year’s profit with eligible employees to share the benefit of all our hard work
What it’s like to work at Pixery?
- Be part of a passionate and driven team where everyone’s ideas are valued: a team starts every day with the courage to experiment with new things.
- Access to the worldwide community: working on products -you can be genuinely proud of- used by millions of people around the world.
- Make a difference in the mobile video creativity market: At the intersection of innovation and technology, we are building something that inspires the mobile creativity market.
We believe that it takes a team to build something even bigger; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in the mobile video creativity industry, join us to inspire the next generation of creators and wow our millions of users every day!